According to Baby Center:
Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a poundand is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.
21 week highlights:
- Little Hoot got to go to 2 weddings in 1 day
- Got to tour daddy's old stomping grounds of Vidalia and see the house he spent his childhood in
- Cravings--still mexican food--had it 3 times during week 21!
- Belly Button--still in, but coming very close to surfacing--especially if I laugh
- Sleep--getting up about 2 times a night
- Symptoms-still chewing on some tums!
- Movement--felt more flutters towards the end of the week. Pretty sure I felt more than just flutters today as we had a 4 hour drive. As I felt like I was getting thumped from the inside, the hubs said..."just think, you have a baby in your belly, just like we're in this car." Nice.
- Best moment of the week--getting to see Little Hoot on the ultrasound and finding out everything is going great!
**This is Day 8 of NaBloPoMo**