Em-with the first week back in the real world, I am almost a whole week behind on getting this post up (we turn 30 weeks tomorrow!) But for the sake of documenting our whole pregnancy, I'm going to post this anyway! :)
According to Baby Center:
Your baby is growing rapidly now. This week he weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is getting bigger to accommodate his growing brain – which is busy developing billions of neurons. Every day, about 200 milligrams of calcium is deposited in your baby's skeleton, which is now hardening. With this rapid growth, it's no surprise that your baby's nutritional needs reach their peak during this trimester.
29 week highlights:
- Cravings: Still nothing specific. Guess that's a good thing :) Appetite feels like it's actually slowing down a little bit.
- Belly Button: Holding steady at 96.5% outie.
- Sleep: Slept better than the week before. Probably helped that I had the week off and got to sleep in no matter what the actual night looked like.
- Symptoms: Nothing new-still feeling uncomfortable. Can't sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Movement: As excited as I am to meet Little Hoot, I think I'm going to miss the amazement that I feel every time I see my stomach move. I especially love when Robert and I can just sit there together and watch our little one move. I guess we'll do that once Little Hoot is born too!
- Other 29 week highlights:
- A lot of friends got to see my prego self! Enjoyed the time with every one.
- Had a very restful week with lots of quality time with my husband. We made each other the priority during the week and I made sure I was home by the time he got off of work. Trying to soak in these last few weeks of being a family of two.
- Best Moment of the Week: Bringing in the New Year with so much anticipation for what's to come in 2011!!!! (Although Robert and I went to bed around 11:30. Guess we're already that old married couple!)