Here we go for 30 weeks:
According to Baby Center:
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision – which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)
30 week highlights:
- Cravings-yep, nothing specific. Finally ate Mexican again. I'd taken a month off from this delight.
- Belly Button-The Official Robert Report states: We had a decrease to 85% outie. How does that happen?
- Sleep: I have my good nights and my bad nights. Good nights equal waking up only once or twice to go to the bathroom. Bad nights equal waking up middle of the night and not being able to fall back asleep. I officially don't make any plans before 9:30am. I never know what my nights are going to hold, so I'm scared to make any commitments too early.
- Symptoms: Nothing new-which I'm glad about. I really can't complain. Overall I've had a great pregnancy and have enjoyed watching this miracle grow!
- Movement: Still kicking and letting us know he/she is doing well!
- Other 30 week highlights:
- Spent the last part of week 30 (and beginning of week 31 for that matter) seeing family and friends
- We're being constantly reminded that Little Hoot could come any day now. We are praying for full term (join us in praying!)!
- Best moment of the week:
- Eagerly anticipating the arrival of Little Hoot!!!