Haha! Just kidding.
31 weeks...or 63 days...but who's counting!
According to Baby Center:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
31 week highlights:
- Cravings: still nothing. Hope it stays that way!
- Belly Button: The Robert Report says it came back a little from last week--the report says it's about 90% outie.
- Sleep: About the same-some good nights, some bad nights. The snoozer pillow is a lifesaver!
- Symptoms: Still hanging in there. Nothing new, which I'm okay with!
- Movement: The last week or so the movement has changed from just continual kicks, to kicks and well you can tell a whole person is in there moving around. I've been trying to explain it to Robert, then finally he was able to see my whole stomach move from one side to the other. It was hilarious and such a special moment!
- Other 31highlight:
- We started putting the nursery together! So exciting! We even found the perfect lamp for the room (I wanted a unique lamp and was holding out till we found the perfect one.) I LOVE the way the nursery is coming together.
- Had a doctors appointment--nothing too special, but everything is right on track and going good. We now move to doctor's appointments every 2 weeks. Another milestone that makes it feel so close!
- Best moment of the week: As most know, we were snowed in this week. Robert and I both were home Sunday night-Thursday and it gave us great quality time together. We were able to start the nursery because we had this time and it was just a great week together.