According to Baby Center:
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
35 week highlights:
- Cravings: Nothing specific, but can still clean my plate :)
- Belly Button: staying steady--almost all the way out, but not enough for the 100% outie according to the Robert Report.
- Sleep: On average, I wake up 2 times a night....all just to go potty!
- Symptoms: Just an increase in the things they say are "normal." I feel like my fingers have become nice and fat and stubby--and tingly. It's a circulation thing they tell me. :) Increase of pressure--which is only going to increase more!
- Movement: Our Little Hoot is so sweet. I can't wait till we are officially a family of three!
- Other 35 week highlights:
- Had our bimonthly appointment. Everything is going great and measuring right on track. Heart rate was 136--telling you Little Hoot already has his/her daddy's sense of humor with keeping us guessing!
- Best Moment of the Week: Little Hoot and I were showered with lots of love as our RiverStone Youth (girls only!) family blessed us with a beautiful shower. Everything was in Little Hoot style from brown and blue to match our nursery to owl cupcake cakes (one blue and one pink!). Loved spending time with this beautiful family the Lord has given us and we were blessed beyond belief!
(More of these pictures to come!)